Over the past few years, we've added new features and streamlined the Quicken product lineup to make it easier to choose the right product for your customers. Intuit is no longer offering new versions of Quicken Basic as of August 2007.
What this means is that if you are interested in upgrading to the newest Quicken 2008 products you will more than likely have to purchase Quicken Deluxe 2008. New tools that are included in Quicken Deluxe 2008 are:
- Easily migrate your existing Quicken Basic data, including bank, credit card and all online account information, transaction history, reports, and customized preference options
- Track everyday spending with the new "My Savings Plan" so you can save for the bigger things you and your family really want
- Plan for college savings with 529 support
- Track and categorize expenses to help make tax time easier
- Scan and store important documents and statements in one place
The Quicken 2008 line of products is planned to be available in August. Planned shipping will begin the week of August 27th.
Keeping Your Business N Synergy
Post a Comment