Friday, November 12, 2010

1099 Reporting for Rentals

Rental property owners will have a little more work to do next year thanks to a new law that requires them to file Form 1099-MISC forms for purchases over $600. Hear all the details below.

We will keep you posted on the updates since the IRS is supposed to provide additional guidance.

The Tech Accountant

No comments: