The summer is almost over, and school is back in session. If you have kids, you’ve probably already met the teachers. You may have even enjoyed college football and NFL starting recently.
It’s probably been a long time since you’ve sat in a classroom yourself. But school is never out if you’re looking to make the most of your money in today’s challenging economy.
Here are some classes I'm considering teaching this fall to keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket. Let me know what you think:
• Math 1040: Where are tax rates headed?
• History 2010: Lessons from last year’s mistakes?
• Social Studies 463: Write off meals and entertainment
• Chemistry 162: Is there a “secret formula” for paying less?
• Anatomy 213: What’s the best strategy for healthcare benefits?
If you want to keep the most of what you make, you can’t wait ‘til finals or game day for answers. You need to study now and have a playbook ready just like the football players and coaches. Putting tax-wise ideas and strategies in place today could help avoid an ugly surprise when “Report Cards” and the "Tax Playoffs" come due April 15!
The Tech Accountant